Bài tập 1. Thay đổi đại từ sở hữu 1 thành đại từ sở hữu 2 và bỏ qua danh từ.
EXAMPLE: She has my book.
She has mine.
- The car on the corner is my car.
- Was this your house?
- The invading soldiers searched their house.
- Did Dee find her briefcase?
- Our relatives have lived in Brazil for a long time.
- His boss is fair with everyone.
- These problems are entirely his problems.
- I need your advice.
- My landlord is going to raise the rent.
- Their long conversations made no sense.
Bài tập 2. Thay đổi từ hoặc cụm từ in nghiêng thành đại từ sở hữu đối nghĩa với chủ ngữ của câu.
EXAMPLE: He likes the new car.
He likes his new car.
- The women want to visit some relatives in Europe.
- She takes the children for a long walk.
- Do you have the tools in the truck?
- I sent the address and telephone number to the office.
- We want this one.
- The picture fell out of the frame.
- They spend a lot of time in Canada.
- Are you selling these?
- I left some papers in the apartment.
- Jose found the wallet under the bed.
Bài tập 3. Khoanh tròn từ in đậm hoàn thành tốt nhất mỗi câu.
- Did you leave yours/mine/your keys on the desk?
- Her brother met his/her/their wife in Paris.
- This book is our/his/her, and that one belongs to Smita.
- Where did they buy theirs/blouse/its?
- I believe I forgot mine/her/my again.
- My sister gave mine/her/its watch to me.
- I saw your tickets, but where are her/my/ours?
- Hers/Theirs/His uncle is coming to America to live.
- The fox hurt its/hers/front foot in a trap.
- May I have hers/my/mine dinner now?